Woolworths eGift Card
To be enjoyed in all of our Woolworths Supermarkets.
Woolworths is Australia’s largest supermarket chain. Operating 995 stores across Australia, Woolworths relies on the 115,000 team members in stores, distribution centres and support offices to provide our customers with superior service, range, value and convenience.
Woolworths prides itself on working closely with Australian growers and farmers to ensure the best products are available to customers. Sourcing 96% of all fresh fruit and vegetables and 100% of fresh meat from Australian farmers and growers. This makes Woolworths Australia’s Fresh Food People.
As one of Australia’s most innovative retailers, Woolworths understands that consumers are looking for new, simple ways to shop. Consumers can shop from the comfort of their computer at home or on the train on their way home from work using the Woolworths Supermarket App and the best part is, their groceries can be delivered straight to the kitchen bench.
Terms & Conditions
STORE eGIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Date: 30 January 2018. Product Issuer:
Woolworths Group Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 1 Woolworths Way Bella Vista NSW 2153 everydaygiftcards.com.au
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- These terms and conditions apply to each Store eGift Card.
You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions by purchasing, activating, using, or attempting to use a Store eGift Card, or by making a transaction enquiry or exercising any right to Redeem value loaded on a Store eGift Card.
By purchasing, activating, using or attempting to use a Store eGift Card, or by making a transaction enquiry or exercising any right to Redeem value loaded on a Store eGift Card, you warrant to us that you will comply with these terms and conditions and all applicable laws and that the Store eGift Card will not be used in any manner that is unlawful, misleading, deceptive, unfair or otherwise harmful to consumers.
If you are giving a Store eGift Card to another person, you should ensure that he or she is aware of the terms and conditions that apply to the Store eGift Card and the relevant Expiry Date of the Store eGift Card.
Redeeming your Store eGift Card
- Your Store eGift Card can be redeemed for goods and services from Store eGift Card Participating Stores up to the value loaded onto your Store eGift Card. Value redeemed is deducted from the Card Balance.
- Woolworths Supermarkets Store eGift Cards can only be redeemed at all Woolworths Supermarkets or online at www.woolworths.com.au(excludes online photo processing) and excluding at standalone photo kiosks, DVD vending machines and mobile EFTPOS terminals.
- BIG W Store eGift Cards can only be redeemed at all BIG W stores or online at www.bigw.com.au (excludes online photo processing) and excluding at standalone photo kiosks, DVD vending machines and mobile EFTPOS terminals.
- BWS Store eGift Cards can only be redeemed at all BWS stores and excluding at standalone photo kiosks, DVD vending machines and mobile EFTPOS terminals.
- Caltex Woolworths Store eGift Cards can only be redeemed at participating Caltex Woolworths locations and excluding at standalone photo kiosks, DVD vending machines and mobile EFTPOS terminals.
- Dan Murphy’s Store eGift Cards can only be redeemed at all Dan Murphy’s stores or online at www.danmurphys.com.au and excluding at standalone photo kiosks, DVD vending machines and mobile EFTPOS terminals.
- Store eGift Cards cannot be used at stand alone photo kiosks, DVD vending machines and mobile EFTPOS terminals.
- Store eGift Cards cannot be refunded or used to obtain cash. You cannot use your Store eGift Card to make a credit card payment, to load a Woolworths Money VISA® Gift Card, Woolworths Everyday Money Reloadable Prepaid MasterCard or other transaction account deposits. Resale of Store eGift Cards is strictly prohibited, except with our prior written consent. If approved, Store eGift Cards cannot be resold for more than the original purchase price. Store eGift Cards that are resold in breach of this Clause 6.5 will be invalid with the result that purchasers of those cards will not be able to use or Redeem unspent value on their Store eGift Cards.
- Your use of the Store eGift Card at a Store eGift Card Participating Store is subject at all times to the policies (and, where applicable, other terms and conditions) of that Store eGift Card Participating Store regarding the goods and services made available by it. For example, if you are under the age of 16, your Store eGift Card cannot be redeemed for products such as knives or, if you are under 15, a Store eGift Card Participating Store may not supply you with video games or other material classified as MA15+.
- Where the price of the goods or services being purchased with the Store eGift Card exceeds the Card Balance, you must pay the amount exceeding the Card Balance by an alternative payment method at the discretion of the relevant Store eGift Card Participating Store.
- Once your Store eGift Card has expired any unspent value cannot be used or redeemed by you.
- Once your Store eGift Card has reached a nil balance it cannot be re-activated.
- The redemption of Store eGift Cards is restricted to the purchase of standard retail quantities of goods.
No recharging of the Store eGift Card
7.1 After a Store eGift Card has been activated; you cannot subsequently add value to it.
- You can check your Store eGift Card(s) Expiry Date, transaction history and Card Balance by: (a) Visiting the Website (everydaygiftcards.com.au); (b) Calling 1300 665 249; or
- To make a balance enquiry on your Store eGift Card as set out in Clause 8.1, you must enter your Online eGift Card Number and PIN.
Lost or Stolen Store eGift Cards
- You must treat your Store eGift Card like cash. If your Store eGift Card is damaged, lost or stolen, please contact the store of purchase or the person or organisation that gave you the Store eGift Card. If your Store eGift Card is lost, deleted, damaged or stolen please email us using the Contact Us section of the Website (everydaygiftcards.com.au). However, we have no obligation to replace or refund value for lost, stolen, damaged or deleted Store eGift Cards except where we have breached any condition or warranty implied under consumer protection legislation that cannot be excluded in these terms and conditions (for example warranties as to the exercise of due care and skill in providing services and as to fitness for purpose of materials we provide).
- We reserve the right to place a stop on your Store eGift Card if:
You report that your Store eGift Card has been lost, stolen, damaged or deleted;
We believe (or reasonably suspect) that you have used (or will use) your Store eGift Card contrary to these terms and conditions; or
We have identified an error in regards to the available balance on your Card.
- You are responsible for the use and safety of your Store eGift Card, and are liable for all transactions made on your Store eGift Card.
- Subject at all times to the exceptions in Clause 10.3:
you agree to indemnify us against any claim, damages or expenses we suffer in connection with the use of your photo, including any infringement of another person’s intellectual property rights or unauthorised use of any image of any other person.
we are not liable to you for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or special) either in negligence, other tort, breach of contract, breach of warranty or for any other reason or cause whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with a Store eGift Card, these terms and conditions or your use of the Website, including any loss or corruption of data, interference with or damage to your computer or any interruption, delay or failure in the Website; and
The exclusion of our liability and indemnity in Clause 10.2 only applies to the extent permitted by law. Where consumer protection legislation implies any condition or warranty that cannot be excluded in these terms and conditions, we limit our liability for breach of any such implied conditions or warranties to re-supply of the services (or costs thereof). Any liability we have to you will be reduced by the extent (if any) to which you caused or contributed to the loss or damage. This Clause 10 will apply even after this agreement has ended.
Relationship with Woolworths Group Limited
- Store eGift Cards may be used as personal or business gifts, but must not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities (including without limitation in websites, internet advertisements, email, telemarketing, direct mail, newspaper and magazine advertisements, and radio and television broadcasts) unless you obtain our prior written approval. Store eGift Cards that are used in marketing, advertising or other promotional activities in breach of this Clause 11.1 will be invalid with the result that Recipients of those cards will not be able to use or Redeem unspent value on their Store eGift Cards.
- Use of our name or brands, or any names, logos or get-up of Store eGift Cards (other than in connection with the purchase or use of Store eGift Cards), is strictly prohibited.
- You must not use a Store eGift Card in any manner that states or implies that any person, website, business or product or service is endorsed or sponsored by or otherwise affiliated with us or any of our subsidiaries or affiliates.
Errors and complaints
- If you have questions or if you wish to make a complaint about your Physical Gift Card, please visit or contact the relevant Store eGift Card Participating Store or email us using the Contact Us section of the Website (everydaygiftcards.com.au).
- If you have questions or if you wish to make a complaint about your eGift Card, please email us using the Contact Us section of the Website (everydaygiftcards.com.au).