Webjet eGift Card
Save even more on Webjet with discounted gift cards - usable at webjet.com.au checkout
As Australia and New Zealand's leading online travel agency, Webjet leads the way in online travel tools and technology. Webjet enables customers to compare, combine and book the best domestic and international travel flight deals, hotel accommodation, holiday package deals, travel insurance and car hire worldwide.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions refer to both Physical Gift Cards and Digital eGift Cards.
- By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Gift Card, you accept and agree to be bound by these Gift Card Terms and Conditions, and also the Webjet general website Terms and Conditions.
- Gift Cards may be redeemed at www.webjet.com.au on desktop, mobile and apps.
- Gift Cards will take 72 hours to activate, and will not be redeemable for 72 hours after purchase.
- Amounts are in Australian dollars (AUD) and can be redeemed in Australian Dollars only.
- Unless otherwise stated, Gift cards purchased prior to March 31st, 2018 have a validity of 1 year from the purchase date. Gift Cards purchased after March 31st, 2018 have a validity of 3 years from the purchase date.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and are not refundable.
- Gift Cards are partially redeemable. Any unused balance must be utilised by the end of the validity period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited after the Gift Card expires.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's Gift Card account and is not transferable. The original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
- Where the cost of purchase exceeds the available Gift Card balance, the Gift Card holder will be required to make up the difference between the purchase price and Gift Card balance.
- Multiple Gift Cards can be redeemed at the time of booking.
- Gift Cards may be purchased using Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card.
- Gift Cards are redeemable for bookings that contain flights or hotels as well as Exclusives tour packages. Not valid for cruise or motorhome bookings or bookings that contain car hire.
- Webjet reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed through the Webjet web site.
- Webjet disclaims responsibility for any lost or stolen Gift Cards. The Gift Card holder is responsible for the use and safety of the card and is liable for all transactions on the card.
- To the extent permitted by law, Webjet reserves the right to change any terms contained in these Gift Card Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions will be published on this page