Customer Care Consultant Terms and Conditions
We, Us, Our or TBCA means: The Cash Back App Pty Ltd ACN 164 040 019, a company registered in Australia.
Our Website and Mobile Application is at: www.thecashbackapp.com
You are: a person who is a TCBA Member and who has been selected by Us to be a Customer Care Consultant .
These terms and conditions are in addition to the Member Terms and Conditions which You have agreed to be bound by.
Terms which are capitalised have the meaning set out below or, if not set out below, as set out in the Ambassador Terms and Conditions.
Customer Care Consultant Terms and Conditions means the terms and conditions applicable to Members and Ambassadors available on Our Website and Mobile Application from time to time.
Customer Care Consultant means an Customer Care Consultant who has agreed to be, or will be, bound by the terms of this agreement and will attend the Training.
Training means the training programme provided by Us to Customer Care Consultant which We offer from time to time.
- In this agreement unless the context otherwise requires:
- a reference to a person is a reference to one or more individuals, whether or not formally in partnership, or to a corporation, government body, or other association or organisation;
- any agreement by any party not to do or omit to do something includes an obligation not to allow some other person to do or omit to do that same thing;
- any obligation of any person arising from this agreement may be performed by any other person;
- references to a party include references to a person to whom those rights and obligations are transferred or pass as a result of a merger, division, reconstruction or other re-organisation involving that party.
- the headings to the paragraphs in this agreement do not affect the interpretation;
- a reference to an act or regulation includes new law of substantially the same intent as that act or regulation;
- in any indemnity, a reference to costs or expenses shall be construed as including the estimated cost of management time of the indemnified party, such cost calculated $100 per hour;
- this agreement is made only in the English language. If there is any conflict in meaning between the English language version of this agreement and any version or translation of this agreement in any other language, the English language version shall prevail.
- You acknowledge and represent that You have already agreed to be bound by the Member Terms and Conditions.
- Where any term of this agreement is inconsistent with the Customer Care Consultant Terms and Conditions, the terms of this agreement shall prevail.
- Any tools of trade which may be provided by Us to You to support You in Your role remain Our property and these tools of trade must only be used for purposes associated with your role. Upon request (written or otherwise) from Us, You must, within two days, return any tools of trade to Us.
- Technology Use and Terms
- Where we provide computers or technology to You as part of a lease or loan, the technology will contain hardware and application monitoring software that enables Us to:
- Access those computers remotely so as to assist you with resolving issues and provide training.
- Monitor and track activities on the computer and/or technology so as to track causes of errors and issues which may occur from time to time;.
- Access logs, files and applications in order to control or view the computer where required.
- You acknowledge and agree that, because the software gives Us full access to control the computer, it also means that:
- We can also access the camera and keystroke history
- We have full access to the email account We provide to You and also any correspondence You undertake with that email account; and
- We can also view and monitor your use of the internet and the sites you access.
- You acknowledge and agree that the monitoring software is installed by Us for the purpose of protecting the computer and technology from harmful activity, to assist You when You need help and to, in extreme cases, take control of the computer or technology for enforcement or other purposes.
- By accepting Our terms, You acknowledge, accept and understand that We do not have any intention to monitor Your personal activity, but We do have the access to do so. Your acceptance of these terms and conditions includes Your acknowledgement, agreement and understanding that We will not perform surveillance directly unless there is suspicion of a breach of Our corporate policy or unlawful activity.
- As part of your use of Our technology you agree to:
- Act professionally in your conduct while using our technology and systems
- Not undertake illegal activity such as downloading files illegally, pirating software or any other copyrighted material
- Not access illegal or unsavoury content such as pornography (all types) or online forums and chatting services related to unsavoury or illegal activit
- Use you laptop for TCBA related activity
- Use the data allownace of the network Cellular date for TCBA related
- You are allowed to use our computers for your personal correspondence and use – but be aware, the technology is under our ownership and you should not do or store any activity that you would not want us to see (by purpose or by accident).
- In addition, you acknowledge that you must use your own private wifi for personal activitiy and not use TCBA supplied data allowances
- Attendance and Training
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions You or Your nominated representative (if you are a company) agree:
- to attend all Training that We provide and request You or Your nominated representative (if you are a company) to attend; and
- to be responsible for Your own costs and expenses in relation to attending Training, such as travel cos
- The time and location of the Training will be at such time and location as We determine, in Our discretion.
- Payment for Attending Training
- Will be based on the agreed income at the time of your appointment.
- The payment under paragraph (a) will be paid weekly.
- The payment under paragraph (a) is a gross amount and We will deduct from it any Tax that We may be required to pay or withhold by law