Affiliates Terms and Conditions
The Cash Back App
On-Line Affiliate Seller Agreement
Terms and Conditions
On-Line Affiliate terms and conditions of The Cash Back App Pty Ltd
We are: The Cash Back App Pty Ltd ("TCBA", "we","our" or "us’), a company registered in Australia.
Our address is: Level 5, 320 Adelaide Street Brisbane Queensland 4000.
Our Website and Mobile Application is at: www.thecashbackapp.com
You are: any person who signs up to be an Affiliate
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. If you sign up as an Affiliate, you agree to be bound by them. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions you should not submit an application.
These are the agreed terms
"Affiliate" means a Visitor who joins our Affiliate programme direct from your Website and Mobile Application.
"Affiliate Tools" means any material in any medium supplied by us for use by you in promoting the Goods or Services or linking to Our Website and Mobile Application.
"Buyer" means a Merchant or an individual
"Commission" means the money paid by us to you under the terms of this agreement.
"Commission Period" means the period of 30 days from time starting on the date a Visitor becomes a Tagged Visitor.
"Confidential Information" means all information about us. It includes among other things: information about our staff, their personal contact information, our businesses, methods of doing business, future plans, policies, suppliers and customers. It includes information about suppliers, agents, distributors, and customers. It includes information about the Intellectual Property.
"Content" means the textual, visual or aural content that is encountered as part of your experience on Our Website and Mobile Application. It may include, among other things: text, images, sounds, videos and animations. It includes Content Posted by you.
"Contribution" means Content Posted by you.
"Goods" means all of the goods offered for sale by us on Our Website and Mobile Application.
"Intellectual Property" means intellectual property owned by us, of every sort, whether or not registered or registrable in any country, including intellectual property of kinds coming into existence after today; and including, among others, patents, trademarks, unregistered marks, designs, copyrights, software, domain names, discoveries, creations and inventions, together with all rights which are derived from those rights.
"Merchant Commission" means the overriding commission calculated as a fixed sum for each sale in respect of which commission is due to you for each Merchant sale introduced by you.
"Member / Customer" means a Visitor who pays us for Services or Goods.
"Our Website and Mobile Application" means all of the hardware and software
installation that enables our Website and Mobile Application to function.
"Pay Day" means the day each month by which we shall have paid Commission due to you.
"Post" means place on or into Our Website and Mobile Application any Content or material of any sort by any means.
"Reports" means the reports automatically prepared on Our Website and Mobile Application for the purpose of providing to you statistics relating to Tagged Visitors and sales.
"Services" means all of the services available from Our Website and Mobile Application, whether free or charged.
"Tagged Visitor" means a Visitor who at any time is recorded by us as having reached Our Website and Mobile Application directly by way of a link from Your Website and Mobile Application and with the intention of visiting Our Website and Mobile Application.
"Visitor" means anyone who visits Our Website and Mobile Application.
"Your Website" means the site on which you place one or more links to Our Website and through which we tag Visitors from you.
In this agreement unless the context otherwise requires:
- A reference to a person is a reference to one or more individuals, whether or not formally in partnership, or to a corporation, government body, or other association or organisation.
- any agreement by any party not to do or omit to do something includes an obligation not to allow some other person to do or omit to do that same thing;
- any obligation of any person arising from this agreement may be performed by any other person;
- in this agreement references to a party include references to a person to whom those rights and obligations are transferred or pass as a result of a merger, division, reconstruction or other re-organisation involving that party.
- the headings to the paragraphs to this agreement do not affect the interpretation;
- all money sums mentioned in this agreement are calculated net of GST (If Applicable), which will be charged when payment is due.
- a reference to an act or regulation includes new law of substantially the same intent as that act or regulation.
- in any indemnity, a reference to costs or expenses shall be construed as including the estimated cost of management time of the indemnified party , such cost calculated $100 per hour.
- this agreement is made only in the English language. If there is any conflict in meaning between the English language version of this agreement and any version or translation of this agreement in any other language, the English language version shall prevail.
- Entire agreement
- This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements and understandings between the parties.
- Each party acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, he does not rely on any representation, warranty, information or document or other term not forming part of this agreement.
- Conditions, warranties or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded from this agreement to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- As an exception to the last previous sub paragraphs, the parties do rely on information provided in writing as follows:
- Disclaimer (see TCBA Website and Mobile Application)
- Hosting and Service Agreement (see TCBA Website and Mobile Application)
- Member User Agreement (see TCBA Website and Mobile Application)
- Merchant User Agreement (see TCBA Website and Mobile Application)
- Relationship of parties
- This agreement does not create a partnership or agency or the relationship of employer and employee, or other relationship between any of the parties, other than the contractual relationship expressly provided for.
- Neither party shall have, nor represent that it has, any authority to make any commitment on the other party’s behalf.
- Applicable values
- The Merchant Commission rate is the percentage given for the particular product being sold
- Pay Day is the Friday of each week.
- Payment may be made weekly in arrears, with the pay period being from Thursday midnight to Thursday midnight.
- Our contract
- We will pay you Commission on each merchant sale we make from Our Website and Mobile Application from a Buyer who reaches Our Website and Mobile Application directly from your Website
- You register as an Affiliate by completing the online form. By confirming your registration on that form you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
- This agreement covers only our affiliate programme. When viewing or using our site you are bound by the same terms and conditions as any other Visitor.
- Please do not enroll as an Affiliate if Your Website is unsuitable as we will immediately terminate the agreement. See below for a list of some of the types of unsuitable sites.
- Commission calculation and payment
- We will pay Commission within 24 hours of the Pay Day in respect of all Commission credited in the previous payment period. We are not responsible for delays in transmission to you.
- Commission is calculated as a percentage of the net receipts arising from all sales after payment of any relevant sales tax.
- Commission is calculated at a flat rate on every sale.
- Commission is calculated in Australian Dollars. The rate of exchange is taken at the date of payment to you.
- No deduction from Commission is made by us in respect of currency exchange costs.
- Commission is inclusive of any tax payable by you to any authority. If we become liable at law to deduct tax before payment to you, we shall do so, paying the net amount to you.
- Commission will be paid by Internet transfer to the account designated by you.
- If the amount due to you is less than $20 in any month, the amount due will be carried forward to the following month repeatedly until the cumulative amount due exceeds $20.
- Tagging condition
- Commission shall not be payable in respect of a Visitor who is first tagged by us as having reached Our Website and Mobile Application from a Website and Mobile Application owned by some other person than you.
- Commission shall be payable by us to you in respect of all qualifying actions by Tagged Visitors within the Commission Period.
- For the purpose of this agreement a Tagged Visitor shall remain a Tagged Visitor throughout the Commission Period.
- Merchant tracking and Reports
- We undertake to set up our affiliate programme so as to:
- tag the identity of all Visitors from Your Website and Mobile Application;
- record all sales made to Tagged Visitors within the Commission Period;
- record the cumulative amount of Commission due to you for any time period;
- record the history of payments of Commission made to you;
- provide the Reports
- We undertake to provide password protected access to you to the Reports.
- Changes to this agreement
- We reserve the right to change this agreement at any time and in any way. A change will take effect when we Post it on Our Website and Mobile Application. If you continue to send Visitors to Our Website and Mobile Application, that will be taken as acceptance of the new terms.
- We reserve the right to change the offer and contract to prospective Members at any time and without notice to you, even if this affects your earnings. This includes change to prices, operating procedures and site layout and organisation.
- Refunds, charges back and bad cheques
If a payment is later charged back by a merchant service provider or refunded to a Member / Customer or if a Member’s / Customer's cheque does not clear, then Commission paid to you for that transaction will be repayable and will become a debt due by you, deducted from your next Commission payment.
- Removal of offensive Content
- For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph is addressed to any person who comes on Our Website and Mobile Application for any purpose.
- We are under no obligation to monitor or record the activity of any customer for any purpose, nor do we assume any responsibility to monitor or police Internet-related activities. However, we may do so without notice to you and without giving you a reason.
- If you are offended by any Content, the following procedure applies:
- Your claim or complaint must be submitted to us in the form available on Our Website and Mobile Application, or contain the same information as that requested in our form. It must be sent to us by post or email.
- after we receive notice of a claim or complaint, we shall investigate so far as we alone decide;
- we may re-instate the Content about which you have complained or not.
- In respect of any complaint made by you or any person on your behalf, whether using our form of complaint or not, you now irrevocably grant to us a licence to publish the complaint and all ensuing correspondence and communication, without limit.
- You now agree that if any complaint is made by you frivolously or vexatiously you will repay us the cost of our investigation including legal fees, if any.
- Security of Our Website and Mobile Application
We may, at our discretion or as part of a paid Service, give you permission to access Our Website and Mobile Application for the purpose of Posting or uploading a Contribution or Content of some sort. We may read, assess, review or moderate any Contribution or Content Posted on Our Website and Mobile Application. If we do, we need not notify you or give you a reason.
If you violate Our Website and Mobile Application or use it unlawfully or immorally, we will take the strongest action against you that we can. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. Your action may also be unlawful in other countries, where you may accordingly be subject to extradition and criminal proceedings
You now agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to:
- modify, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our Website and Mobile Application, or any software used within it;
- ink to our site in any way that would cause the appearance or presentation of the site to be different from what would be seen by a user who accessed the site by typing the URL into a standard browser;
- download any part of Our Website and Mobile Application, without our express written consent;
- collect or use any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
- collect or use any information obtained from or about Our Website and Mobile Application or the Content except as intended by this agreement;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content or information available from Our Website and Mobile Application, other than as permitted by this agreement or as is reasonably necessary for your use of the Services;
- for any purpose use our name, any proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of ours or of our affiliates in any way and in particular to entice search robots to some other Website and Mobile Application;
- use Our Website and Mobile Application to hack into the computer of any other person or make contact with any other computer;
- make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned or licensed to you, including pirated computer programs, pirated music or other media or links to any such files;
- make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, "Trojan horses", "worms" or any other harmful software;
- upload or republish any part of our Content on any Internet, intranet or extranet site;
- hide or remove the banner advertisements on any page of Our Website and Mobile Application;
- share with a third party any login credentials to Our Website and Mobile Application;
- use on Our Website and Mobile Application software which assists in:
- data mining, extraction or collection;
- emulating, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing or over-loading Our Website and Mobile Application;
- "framing", inserting pop-up windows, interstitial pages or advertisements, or similar techniques;
- performing any automated operation;
- Despite the above terms, we now grant a licence to you to create a hyperlink to Our Website and Mobile Application for the purpose of promoting an interest common to both of us. You can do this without specific permission. This licence is conditional upon your not portraying us or any product or service in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of ours as part of the link without our express written consent.
- We control Visitor data
- We shall be solely responsible for Merchant Fee / payment processing, renewal payment processing, cancellations and refund processing, and related Member / Customer services even when the link to Our Website and Mobile Application is a co-branded page on Your Website and Mobile Application.
- All personal information about Members / Customers collected by us is owned solely and exclusively by us
- Publicity and Affiliate Tools
- You will not create, publish, distribute or permit any written material that makes reference to us without first having obtained our written consent.
- You agree that you will not without our prior approval in writing use any written or other means of promoting referrals to us except the material comprising Affiliate Tools.
- Affiliate Tools consisting of text may be changed with our permission. Tools comprising graphics may not be changed.
- We are under no obligation to provide marketing material or assistance to you but if we do so that shall not make us liable in any way to you or to any third party for that or any other content on Your Website and Mobile Application.
- You are responsible for the correct formatting and presentation of the dynamic links to Our Website and Mobile Application through which Commission will be recorded.
- Duration and termination
This agreement shall continue until terminated:
- by one week’s notice in writing by either of us to the other; or
- immediately by us if we decide (in our sole discretion) that Your Website and Mobile Application is or has become unsuitable. Unsuitable sites may include those that: are aimed at children, promote sexually explicit materials, promote violence, promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; promote illegal activities, or violate intellectual property rights. If we terminate the agreement under this paragraph we does not have to give you any reason; or
- immediately by either of us if the other commits any material breach of any term of this agreement and which in the case of a breach capable of being remedied is not remedied within 30 days of a written request to remedy it.
- At and after termination
When this agreement terminates:
- All rights and licences granted to you in this agreement shall immediately terminate.
- You will not be entitled to Commission for sales made by us after the date of termination.
- You will immediately stop using the Affiliate Tools and (where applicable) will remove them from Your Website and Mobile Application.
- You will remain entitled to all Commission earned on or before the date of termination.
- If we continues to receive payments from Tagged Visitors after termination of this agreement, this will not constitute a continuation or renewal of this agreement or a waiver of termination.
- You will immediately return to us all copies of all Confidential Information in your possession and will cease to use the Intellectual Property.
- We may withhold from you the final payment of Commission for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
- All claims or actions that one party has against the other shall remain intact despite termination.
- The acccount that was used while acting as an ambassador will be forfeited and all merchants and members signed up under this account will also be forfeited. No further rewards and or income will be given or earnable.
- Intellectual Property
You agree that at all times you will:
- not to cause or permit anything which may damage or endanger our title to the Intellectual Property.
- not during the currency of this agreement or within five years of its expiry, instruct for, create or write software to perform any of the purposes for which the Services are used.
- notify us of any suspected infringement of the Intellectual Property;
- indemnify us for any loss or expense arising from your misuse of the Intellectual Property;
- on the expiry or termination of this agreement immediately stop using the Intellectual Property except as expressly authorised by the Company in writing;
- not use any name or mark similar to or capable of being confused with any name or mark of ours;
- not use the Intellectual Property except directly in our interest.
- Confidential Information
- You now agree that you will:
- keep all records of the Confidential Information in all media separate from other records;
- use your best endeavours to keep confidential (and to make sure that your employees and agents shall keep confidential) any Confidential Information which you or they may acquire.
- not store, copy, or use the Confidential Information in any place or in any electronic form which may be accessible to any other person.
- not use or disclose Confidential Information except with our consent.
- from today until the expiry of five years from the termination of this agreement, keep the Confidential Information secret and not divulge or make it known to anyone nor use it for the benefit of yourself or any other person.
- This paragraph does not apply to disclosure:
- made with the consent of the proper officers of the Company or under the authority of the board or by order of the court.
- of information or knowledge which comes into the public domain otherwise than by reason of our default.
- as may be minimally necessary to give effect to the purposes of this agreement whilst ever the agreement is operational.
- The obligations set out in this paragraph shall continue to be fully effective indefinitely even if you have destroyed or returned the Confidential Information
- We hereby grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence, during the term of this agreement, to use the Intellectual Property solely to promote the Goods and Services
- This licence cannot be sub-licensed, assigned or otherwise transferred by you
- The provisions of this paragraph shall survive any termination of this agreement for a period of 5 years from termination.
- You indemnify us
You agree to indemnify us against all costs claims and expense arising directly or indirectly from:
- any claim representation or warranty made by you in connection with us or the Goods or Services; or
- your failure to comply with the law of any country; or
- the posting by you of any content on Your Website and Mobile Application; or
- the sending by you of any messages from Your Website and Mobile Application which are of an objectionable nature whether or not you define them as "spam"; or
- any use of Your Website and Mobile Application for a purpose forbidden by this agreement.
- Interruption to the Service
- If we believe in our absolute discretion that it is necessary for us to interrupt the Services we may do so without notice to you.
- You acknowledge that the Services may also be interrupted for reasons beyond our control.
- You agree that we are not liable to you for any loss whether foreseeable or not, arising as a result of interruption to the Services.
- Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- The law differs from one country to another. This paragraph applies so far as the applicable law allows.
- All implied conditions, warranties and terms are excluded from this agreement.
- The Site includes Content Posted by third parties. We are not responsible for any such Posting. If you come across any Content which offends against this document, please contact us via the "Contact us" page on the Site.
- You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This is inevitable in any large Website and Mobile Application. We would be grateful if you bring to our immediate attention, any that you find.
- The Site contains links to other Internet Website and Mobile Applications. We have neither power nor control over any such Website and Mobile Application. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the content of any such linked Website and Mobile Application, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such Website and Mobile Application or from your buying services or goods via such a Website and Mobile Application
- The Cash Back App Website and Mobile Application and The Cash Back App Services are provided "as is". We make no representation or warranty that the Service will be:
- useful to you;
- of satisfactory quality;
- fit for a particular purpose;
- available or accessible, without interruption, or without error.
- We claim no expert knowledge in any subject. We disclaim any obligation or liability to you arising directly or indirectly from information you take from Our Website and Mobile Application.
- We accept no responsibility for:
- delivery of Content, material or any message;
- privacy of any transmission;
- third party advertisements which are posted on Our Website and Mobile Application or through the Services;
- the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of Our Website and Mobile Application or the Services
- failure or malfunction of computer hardware or software or technical equipment or system connected directly or indirectly to your use of the Services.
- loss or damage resulting from your attendance at an event organised through Our Website and Mobile Application or the Services;
- You agree that in any circumstances when we may become liable to you, the limit of our liability is the amount you have paid us in the immediately preceding 12 month period for the Services concerned.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury, our total liability under this agreement, however it arises, shall not exceed the sum of $10,000.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss or expense which is:
- indirect or consequential loss; or
- economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or we knew you might incur it.
- This paragraph (and any other paragraph which excludes or restricts our liability) applies to our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies as well as to ourselves.
- Nothing in this agreement shall be construed as limiting or excluding our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Miscellaneous matters
- The schedules, if any, to this agreement are part of the agreement and have the same force and effect.
- No amendment or variation to this agreement is valid unless in writing, signed by each of the parties or his authorised representative.
- So far as any time, date or period is mentioned in this agreement, time shall be of the essence.
- If any term or provision of this agreement is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms
- The rights and obligations of the parties set out in this agreement shall pass to any permitted successor in title.
- No failure or delay by any party to exercise any right, power or remedy will operate as a waiver of it nor indicate any intention to reduce that or any other right in the future.
- Any communication to be served on either of the Parties by the other shall be delivered by hand or sent by first class post or recorded delivery or by fax or by e-mail.
- It shall be deemed to have been delivered:
- if delivered by hand: on the day of delivery
- if sent by post to the correct address: within 72 hours of posting
- If sent by fax to the correct number: within 24 hours
- If sent by e-mail to the address from which the receiving party has last sent e-mail: within 24 hours if no notice of non-receipt has been received by the sender.
- In the event of a dispute between the parties to this agreement, then they undertake to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with the other in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- This agreement does not give any right to any third party.
- In the event of any conflict between any term of this agreement and the provisions of the constitution of a limited company or any comparable document intended to regulate any other corporate or collective body, then the terms of this agreement shall prevail.
- Each party shall bear its own legal costs and other costs and expenses arising in connection with the negotiation and drafting of this agreement.
- The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland.